Kiobeta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of mystery

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Movies

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Movies Empty Favorite Movies Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:09 am

Movies

My favorite movie is...

... I am Sam.

It's really sad and happy, so I Recomend it. The actors do an amazing job.
Summary:
A man with the IQ of a 7 year old has a daughter whose 7th birthday is in the movie. He has never spent a day away from her, and she doesn't want him to become smarter; she loves her father the way he is. She then gets taken away from him, because the government is afraid she will fall behind in her education if her father raises her. Sam (the father) goes through a struggle to get the government to let her go back to her real father.

2Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

My favorite movie is Anastasia.
A girl of 8 lives with her royal family untill her life shadders. She escapes the danger in her home, but is seperated from her mother (or grandmother, I haven't seen the movie in a long time) at the train station.
Many years later:
Anastasia cannot remmember anything about her life before the night when her life was ruined. She somehow finds her way back to her home in Russia, where she meets a person who has looked for the girl that was 8 when she dissapeared.

A must see movie.

3Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 pm

LostCzar

LostCzar

NO. ANASTASIA WAS HISTORICALLY INCORRECT. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. SHE DIED ALONG WITH HER FAMILY IN A SHOOTING. URH Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
My favorite movie is White Oleander

4Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

This is about favorite movies. It doesn't matter if the movie is histroically wrong or right. So what if what happens in the movie isn't waht happened in real life.

5Favorite Movies Empty Re: Favorite Movies Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 am

nobody

nobody

To help Darkdragon:
I heard that they found Anastasia's body the year the movie came out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum