Kiobeta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of mystery

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ah good times

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ah good times Empty Ah good times Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:30 am

New Moon

New Moon

Ah Kiobeta
long time no see
everyone remember this place?
interesting times
would anyone else like to keep it alive with me?

2Ah good times Empty Re: Ah good times Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:51 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

I'd be all for rping again!
We'll just need some new topics.... And I think I want to change some stuff about the layout so that you can have different rp characters for different parts of the website, and your account is, well, just your account. But have that be a bit of a separate area, so that the main chat is still with your character?
What do you think?

3Ah good times Empty Re: Ah good times Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 pm

New Moon

New Moon

yeah that would be cool!, i love the blue theme, but some things are a bit difficult to see

4Ah good times Empty Re: Ah good times Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

Well feel free to change the theme to one you like! If you want me to, I can go back and edit some of the settings to make it blue (if you can customize it), or you can choose a blue one you like. I'm kind of awful at theme choosing, so...
But we totally should rp some more. It used to be the highlight of my day back in 6th grade. 4 years ago. wow. It was mainly Keely's site of course, which, you know, didn't end too well.

Anyways, we'll give the site a makeover. You do the theme, and after you have it, I'll reorganize the site into sections and set it up a bit more flexibly, so it'll be easier to use different characters with one account. Oh, one thing though; the theme has to be able to organize categories the way they are now, where you see the them and not the forums themselves on the front page, otherwise it won't work with the organization.

If you don't want to change the theme though, just let me know!

But yeah, I kinda agree that it's hard to see some things.

5Ah good times Empty Re: Ah good times Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

New Moon

New Moon

Well, hopefully i can come over to ur house so we could choose the theme and all that shnaz then, as well as our feelings jam. i know! rping was so much fun although the stories were a bit ridiculous. now look at us.... well we havent changed that much, just maybe a few more fandoms here and there Razz

6Ah good times Empty Re: Ah good times Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

Should I already set up some new topics or something so we can get back to rping, even though we don't have a new theme yet? Also: what kind of topic would you like it to be?

And yeah, we can definitely take care of it then no problem!
Well, I'd like to believe we're at least a bit more mature than we used to be then :/

7Ah good times Empty Re: Ah good times Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

New Moon

New Moon

yeah i think that making up new topics is fine and we can just start rping in one of them. it should be more interesting as we have so many more fandoms to relate to.
us? mature? oh silly isi Razz
we might be i dunno i think we're the same just worried bout different things now. we've changed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum