Kiobeta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of mystery

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poetry/ pieces of stories you made up.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poetry/ pieces of stories you made up. Empty Poetry/ pieces of stories you made up. Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:53 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

I'll start.

This is part of a story I am writing. I called it the giving of the soul:

Tania lit a small lamp, and focused only on the signs she was reading. It was the last bit that surprised her the most. This was the part she read out loud, so that she may further understand what it said.

“Ignore not the one who follows you, for she will be your light in darkness.

Let not your sadness, nor your fear, keep life unreachable.

For life in everlastingness, is a burden as it is a gift.

Let your heart open, for happiness in life, is soon to be.”

BlackDragon

BlackDragon

This is the beginning of a story that I am writing.

Ben was walking down the street. He was going to his friend’s house. His friend’s name was Philip. Philip’s parents owned a Chinese restaurant. The name was written in Chinese but Ben was told it means good fortune. The bell on the door rang as he walked in. “Hi Mrs. Lung” “Hello Ben. Philip is up stairs.” “Thanks” Ben said thankfully as he walked up stairs.

https://www.youtube.com/insomniacs4life

3Poetry/ pieces of stories you made up. Empty Re: Poetry/ pieces of stories you made up. Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

This is another part of the story. It comes shortly after the other part.

Tania kept her eyes open for the girl, as she made her way back to the forest of light and darkness. To her, the name made little sense, as every forest would be light at one point, and dark in the next. “Perhaps it is the harmony and balance that exists between the light and darkness that gave the forest its name,” Tania expressed her thoughts out loud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum