Kiobeta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of mystery

You are not connected. Please login or register

Books or Movies? Debate here.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Books or Movies? Debate here. Empty Books or Movies? Debate here. Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:07 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

Do you prefer the movie that was made for a book, or the book itself? Parhaps you prefe movies/ books in general. Debate about it here.

2Books or Movies? Debate here. Empty Re: Books or Movies? Debate here. Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:11 am

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

I love reading, and know that there are some books with crapy movies.
E.G.:
The movie to the Series of Unfortunant Events sucked big time. They cannot make another movie, due to the way they made the movie in the first place.
Same goes for The Golden Compass. The ending of the book was left out, and so where about 15 of the chapters. Then they changed the order, and the events of the book too. I hated that movie.

There are also movies that rock!

E.G.:
The Secret Life of Bees, was amazing. The movie and the book where almost identiacal. Both where sad and amazing, the order was correct, and so was the contence.

3Books or Movies? Debate here. Empty Re: Books or Movies? Debate here. Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:15 am

nobody

nobody

I like both books and movies. A movie can be different from the book, and sometimes the movie is *sencoring my own post*. Believe me. I know. There are bad movies and good movies. The same for books. Rarely, you will find a movie that is better than the book, but if you read the book first, then you will probably enjoy it more than the movie.

4Books or Movies? Debate here. Empty Re: Books or Movies? Debate here. Thu May 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Darkdragon

Darkdragon

A movie that I didn't even bother to go see, was The Tale Of Despero (or however you spell it). Everything that happened in the comertials, never happened in the book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]